Hot Water Professionals supply & install a wide range of electric water systems. Our electric water heater range are both innovative and efficient and include both electric instantaneous hot water system and electric water storage systems.
The average household uses their hot water system many times, every day. For that reason it is important you select the most effective and energy efficient water heater for your needs. Because Hot Water Professionals supply and install electric hot water systems from all quality water heater manufacturers you can be sure that we have a product that fits your needs.
Electric storage tank hot water system
- Available in tank sizes from 25 litre to 400 litre for domestic installations. Larger for commercial application with multiple element configurations.
- Available in single and dual element configurations for domestic use.
- Medium supply and installation costs.
- High running costs.
- Single elements from 25 litre to 160 litre can only be run on peak electricity supply.
- Dual elements from 160 litre to 400 litres can be run on “off peak” electricity supply.
- The water is supplied at mains pressure, the highest pressure supply of hot water systems.
- Units carry either a 5, 7 or 10 year warranty on the tank.
- All other working parts carry a 1 year warranty.
- Keeps the water heated in the tank at the selected temperature above 60°C
- A night boost button on Off Peak units (when available) allows you to heat water during normal peak times.
Electric continuous flow hot water systems
Electric continuous flow are available in either point of use systems (low flow) to larger 3 phase units able to supply a house with hot water.
- Available with flow rates from 5 litres/minute to 27 litres/minute
- Endless supply of hot water
- Optional temperature controls panels are available for some models
- Low, Medium to high supply and installation costs.
- Medium running costs
- Water pressure low to medium
- Systems available for internal applications.
- Units operate with single phase or three phase supply.
- Systems are available with five years domestic warranty. Warranties do vary between brands. Please confirm.
Electric boosted solar hot water systems
Water heating accounts for about 30 percent of an average household's total greenhouse gas emissions and about the same proportion of total household energy use. Installing a solar water heater can reduce your energy bills as it will use energy from the sun to heat the water. When three is insufficient sun the electric boost kicks in to heat the water at which stage costs will be incurred.
Using solar energy to heat water produces few greenhouse gas emissions. A solar water heater can provide between 50 percent and 90 percent of your total hot water requirements, depending on the climate and the model of heater.
The upfront cost of a solar water heater (including installation) is higher than standard electric or gas water heaters but energy bill savings will compensate for this over time. There are available rebates that reduce the cost of the installation.
Most solar hot water systems use solar collectors or panels to absorb energy from the sun. Water is heated by the sun as it passes through the collectors. It then flows into an insulated storage tank for later use.
Most solar hot water systems use solar flat panel collectors or evacuated tube collectors to absorb energy from the sun. Water is heated by the sun as it passes through the collectors. It then flows into an insulated storage tank for later use.
Electric Boosted Solar Hot Water Systems:
- More efficient then standard electric hot water system.
- Emits less greenhouse gasses than standard electric hot water system.
- Save on average between 50% - 90% on your hot water utilities (dependant on usage).
- Available in tank sizes from 180 to 400 litres.
- Systems supplied with 1-4 solar panels or 10 - 44 evacuated tubes. Larger systems are available for commercial systems.
- Available with boosters ranging from 2.4kw (kilo watt /hour) to 4.8kw's.
- Supplied in either a close coupled system where the panels and tank are on the roof or split system where the collectors are on the roof and the tank is on the ground. The booster is part of the tank in the form of an electric element.
- High supply and installation costs.
- Lowest running costs of all hot water systems.
- Rebates apply, conditions apply.
- Water pressure high.
- Warranties available from 5 to 10 years.
Heat pump hot water systems
Heat pumps offer an energy-efficient way to provide hot water heating. They use electricity to move heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly. To heat water for homes, heat pump water heaters work like reverse cycle air conditioners.
Heat pumps are purchased as integral units with built-in water storage tanks. Electric heat pumps are an efficient type of electric storage water heater that extracts heat from the environment to heat water.
Compared to conventional electric water heaters, Heat Pumps are more energy efficient and draw less power.
- An energy efficient technology that extracts heat from the ambient air.
- Ground mounted solar system without panels on the roof.
- System located mostly outdoors.
- 240 volt power is required for the heat pump.
- Saves on your hot water heating costs
- Available in tank sizes from 150 to 340 litres for domestic use. Multiple or larger systems are available for commercial use.
- Split tank and compressor units available.
- High supply and medium installation costs.
- Current rebates apply.
- Water pressure is high (mains pressure)
These systems have warranties of up to 5 years on the tank. Each system’s warranty varies please check the manufacturer’s warranty for each system prior to purchase.